In short, yes. There is often a misunderstanding about this concept.

If your company was engaged into any business transaction in or out of Hong Kong, it is mandatory to keep all data & proofs. Once Financial year end is reached, you should set up company’s management accounts. Then the accounting should be audited.

Bear in mind that you should give your documentation to your accountant or auditor, at the minimum, 6 to 8 months in advance. Otherwise, the probability of you being late increase dramatically.

In order for you to choose the right partner for this delicate yearly task, we offer to compare different accountants and their prices. Just contact us and we will explain what we need from you and our methods.

At last, if you are not sure about your PTR deadline, we are available to clarify this information and schedule an accountant according to your needs.